Low-touch, socially distanced queuing
Instant mobile Queue Management Package
Safe queuing in healthcare
The current situation regarding the COVID-19 pandemic poses challenges for all service providers. Healthcare institutions need to remain open and may have to deal with restrictions for a long time. How can hospitals and clinics ensure a safe patient journey? and work environment for staff, and at the same time also strive to deliver excellent service and improve patient experience?
With virtual queuing and appointment solutions, it is possible to:
- Manage patient flow
- Implement social distancing queuing for patients
- Minimize the risk of virus spread in your facilities
- Improve resource allocation and reduce staff stress level
Read the guide to learn more about virtual queuing solutions and appointment systems in healthcare.
Patient Appointment Management
- CXM Solutions Appointment Management improves both patient experience and staff efficiency.
- Using our Appointment Management System, patient scheduling can be better managed by matching patient demand with available healthcare resources.
- The results will be decreased patient wait times and greater visibility into required resources.
- Using our Appointment Management makes it easier to treat walk-in patients when scheduled patients did not arrive promptly.
- Your patient experience will be improved thanks to mobile empowerment.
Patient Flow Re-Imagined
How to keep patients moving
Healthcare facilities are often busy places. But if you adopt the right patient flow strategy, it's possible
to keep patients moving through the system, while providing a better patient experience and improving the overrall quality for everyone involved.
Download the checklist to see how you can achieve this